Hi, everyone! I was tagged a while back to do this and, because I’m getting old or something (lol), I can’t remember who tagged me :( Anyway, before I forget I’d better tag a couple of people, so…I tag FortheLoveofGloss, Pearls and Paris, and FashionforLunch. Keep reading if you’re interested in my answers for the Beauty Scenarios Tag!
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high-end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
This is actually pretty easy! For drugstore I’d keep L’Oreal True Match Lumi in W4 (my winter shade) and for high-end I’d keep Clinique Stay Matte in Sand (my summer shade) since I use both of those at the time of year that I mentioned!
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I probably wouldn’t say anything because saying something could make me seem like I’m a twit even if my intentions were good.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
I would pic either Angel or Candy YumYum by MAC. I can’t really pick just one because some days I feel like a really bright lip color and other days I prefer a more understated look! Both, however, I think look really nice and add a certain special something to a makeup look.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Oh, lord. My hair was an absolute frizzy mess when I was in high school–I had bangs which I did nothing with (they used to curl on my forehead like broccoli florets, lol) and my layers were cut far too short. If I could go back I’d use a conditioning oil and a good mousse to hold my curl. As far as my makeup goes, my face makeup was ok but my eye shadow was usually atrocious! Whatever color I used I’d apply from my lid up to my browbone with a sponge tip applicator. Bad, bad news! I’d go back and choose light neutrals and apply with a lighter hand (and use a brush).
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I’d ask to speak to the manager and I would not pay for the cut…and I’d cry when I got out to my car.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I’d pack my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette because you can create really natural looks or even a darker evening look with it (plus it’s small and doesn’t take up a lot of room).
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
Honestly, I would be more concerned that real valuables were ok and not makeup.
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
It’s not likely that I’d lend my makeup to anyone, but I think all of my friends are responsible and respectful, so my makeup wouldn’t be returned in awful condition. However, just to play along with this question, I’d say something and ask for it to be replaced.
Please feel free to complete this tag and either leave your answers as a comment or link me back to your own post! I love reading people’s answers to questions of this sort! Thanks so much for reading :)